Please check out my website: DonnaBStudios.com

Duck Decoys

Duck Decoys
One day while out antiquing, I walked into a very dark, old barn filled with all sorts of interesting items. These duck decoys sat on a ledge by a window. The sun was bright and warm and beyond the barn was a barnyard with chickens. The contrast of the dark inside and the bright outside caught my eye and I snapped several photos for future paintings.

The Old Timer

The Old Timer
Another place I am drawn to is junkyards. I love to see old rusty machinery. The structure and textures fascinate me. I am sure this old car was a prized possession in its day. Now it a sat in the scrapyard with other broken, rusty relics.

Saturday, July 28, 2012

"Waterilies at the NOMA" by Donna Berk Barlup

I am so please and honored to have this watercolor painting accepted  into the Keystone National Exhibition of Works on Paper at the Mechanicsburg Art Center.

No comments:

Post a Comment